Thursday, May 17, 2012

Totally Amazing

Burning Sunset ©2011 Terry Gorley

Today is the 10th day of the 2012 World Tapping Summit and all I can say is WOW!  Unfortunately I was only able to attend the first four days and the last two as my internet service was lost.  At first, I was incredibly disappointed, but realize the Universe gives me what I need, so I expect the most important days for me were those I did attend.

This is the list of events, I attended.  Whether its because the last two are freshest in my mind or because they were so incredibly powerful, they are at the top of my list for how they impacted me and my life.  All of the guests and their topics were great, but Jessica Ortner's "Personal Peace Procedure" and "Integration Process" were magnificent! 


"Overcoming Overwhelm for a Life of Success"

"Breaking Through the Fear of Failure and the Fear of Success"
"A Faster Solution:
Understanding and Healing Pain and Illness"

"Physical Pain and the Emotion of Resentment:
A Surprising Connection"

"Speeding Up the Transition From Debt to Wealth"

"Overcome Resistance and Fear Around Sales and Growing Your Business"

"Tapping Into Deep, Peaceful Sleep and Overcoming Insomnia"

"EFT and Sports: The Mainstream Breakthroughs That You Can Use Today to Improve Performance"

"Personal Peace Procedure"

"Integration Process"

No comments: