Saturday, February 14, 2009

For Love of Body

Bird in the Willows ©2007 Terry Gorley


Yesterday, I was introduced to EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) when I attended a FREE WIN Network Event. What I didn't know was that I had a previous introduction when I listened to an interview several months ago through Healthy Wealthy n Wise. It was a wonderful refresher!

If you are like me and interested in natural healing techniques, you will want to visit www.emofree.com where you will find a lot of FREE information.

This quote by Eric Robins, MD captures the essence of EFT:"Some day the medical profession will wake up and realize that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses. When they do, EFT will be one of their primary healing tools .... as it is for me." ~Eric Robins, MD~

As you celebrate this Valentine's Day, I urge you ... Love Yourself ... Love Your Body

Post updated May 1, 2012 - I have been consistently using EFT for more than 2 weeks with amazing results! For more information on EFT please visit TheTappingSolution.com

~ ~ ~



No comments: